Saturday, July 7, 2012

I HATE my COAT CLOSET

It SUCKS!!!


It's not functional!  We live in Texas and only wear our coats one month out of the year.  I can never find anything and when I need to get something I have to pull everything out.  Rediculous!



So, I cleaned it out and decided to start all over.



I found OOPS paint at Jabo's Ace Hardware in Keller.  $15 for Benjamin Moore Pottery Barn Paint regularly $45.


I taped and painted.



Beautiful! I also have grey accents in the living room.



I needed a place to put everyday items.  I used bins I already had in the garage, Martha Stewart chalkboard lables, and a utility shelf I bought at Home depot.





I decided to add shoe pockets to the door.  I used gift tags and wooden clips to label each pocket.  It holds all the little things I can never find :)





I bought Ocean theme gift tags @ Hobby Lobby (package of 24 for $2.99)
 

I also bought the Marth Stewart wall pockets to hold my mail.


I Love It!  Kid's games, party bags/tissue, sleeping bags,  hats, gloves, purses, suitcases, toilet tissue, paper towels, camera cases, sleep over bags, yoga mat, umbrellas and vacuum cleaner all organized and easily accessible:)







2 comments:

  1. So, now where are all the coats? Lol. I don't have a coat closet and it drives me mad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks GREAT!! Wanna come over and help me organize our office ? : /

    ReplyDelete