Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!

What a great Mother's Day!!!!  Had a wonderful brunch @ MiMi's Cafe with my mom, sister, and all the kids.  Then we went to see my mother-in-law and great grandmother's house.  It was a beautiful day!  This tradition started when the first grandchild was born.  I had Eggs Benedict, country potatoes and fruit.  I so wish I would have taken a picture of it.  It was too georgeous to eat.  I received flowers, a card, and a clean house from my hubby and wonderful hand-made cards from my babies.  To all the mothers out there who give their all, who sacrifice everything for their children and families, and work hard everyday to show their love, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

 I love the wooden display I received for Christmas from my room mother who happens to be the swankypear blogger http://www.swankypear.com/ .  I display weekly events or special cards.  It's awesome!



This is the "Thank You" card from my daughter's Justin Beiber Laser Tag birthday party.  I attached it to a goody bag filled with candy and JB goodies.  P.S. It was a great easy bithday party @ Laser Quest, totally recommend it for any b-day party you have coming up!

This is the Mother's Day card I had made for all of the mothers (thanks to wal-mart photo).  How great does it look displayed? 










1 comment: