Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!!

To all the teachers out there, you are appreciated!  Teachers work harder than most people I know and they love it when they are appreciated.  I have had a great week so far! I have recieved some wonderful gifts for teacher appreciation! It also got me thinking.  What are the best teacher gift ideas?  Well, let me give you a few ideas...
How cute is this?  My student wrote "Thanks for being my teacher" on a cute white bag and filled it with gourmet popcorn from the poppinshop http://www.thepoppinshop.com/.  Made my day! BTW the bag in this pic is empty because the pop corn lasted till 9:00 AM :)


This is another great idea! I recieved one of these glasses with my initial (i love initials) and a Starbucks GC.  I stole this idea and am giving this gift to my daughter's teacher.  Credit to Hobby Lobby;)


This is a basket of Starbucks coffee and herbal tea that will be going in the teacher's loung at my daughter's school.  The entire school was asked to bring goodies to the teacher's lounge.



My neighbor teacher recieved Edible Arrangements (chocolate covered apples) with nuts and coconut.  YUM!! SO glad she shared!  Thanks Farrah!

Special Thanks to my awesome room Mother! You have really warmed my heart<3 THANK YOU for appreciating TEACHERS!

I will send more pics as soon as I get more ideas.  I can't wait!



2 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss Teacher Appreciation Week. Edible Arrangements..Mmmmm!!!

    Cute gifts! LOVE YOUR BLOG!

    MUAH!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like the rest of the gifts I have planned:) Hope you have a great day and thanks for the other great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete