Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Back Patio was JEALOUS

OK, so my back patio was so jealous of my front porch so I had to do something about it.  I knew I had a lot of work ahead of me but I couldn't stand it.  So first, I cleared it off and gave it a good power wash.


Then, I gave my existing patio furniture a mini makeover with a good can of outdoor spray paint.  My motto is if you don't like it...spray paint it!  It's a cheap and easy trick that will make something look brand new.



Next, I cleaned the cushions, added some potted plants, and some new summer cushions for an added color splash.







Last, I put out some mosquito candles by Yankee Candle and OFF.  Now we have a wonderful back patio that looks just as good as the front.  It's clean, fresh, and mosquito free.  I love it!! We had breakfast out here this morning!  After breakfast I drank my coffee and read my Nook on the couch and watched the girls play on the tree swing.  Perfect morning:)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You are so good at revamping your spaces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - it looks awesome! I want to come over and hang on your fab back patio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have a brunch soon ;)

    ReplyDelete